10/24/10

I Got a Rock - Halloween T-shirts & Gifts

It's time to get ready for Halloween! It's definitely a favorite holiday for a lot of people, and we're ready to help you celebrate with our great selection of Halloween T-shirts, trick-or-treat bags, buttons, and gifts!

Today we're featuring one of favorite Halloween designs, inspired by the classic Peanuts cartoon...
It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

Watch the video clip to see Charlie Brown and the gang going trick-or-treating. Everyone is so happy to get their candy & treats, while poor Charlie only gets a rock!



Share your love of Halloween with a classic I Got a Rock t-shirt, buttons, stickers, and I Got a Rock trick-or-treat bags!

I Got a Rock t-shirt shirt I Got a Rock t-shirt shirt I Got a Rock button button I Got a Rock button button
I Got a Rock stickers sticker I Got a Rock stickers sticker I Got a Rock stickers sticker I Got a Rock totebag bag

StumbleUpon.comI like it

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite cartoon clips ever. I'm definitely feeling tempted to hand out rocks to the trick-or-treaters in my neighborhood this year. Unfortunately for me though, my dad said that I'm not allowed to hand out the gravel from the driveway so I was thinking that maybe I'll just hand out ice cubes instead.... :)

azac said...

Poor ol' Charlie Brown. It's a wonder he didn't snap and take out the whole neighborhood wielding a machete and wearing a hockey mask.

Millhill said...

I always felt bad for CB. Poor kid. Really cute idea though!! Nice going...